Terms of Enrolment
1. The minimum enrollment in this program is twice a week, for a term of 36 lessons (referred to as a “term”).
2. A security deposit of $6,000 and application fee of $500 must be paid at the time of application.
3. Tuition fees are invoiced by the term and payable monthly, due and payable on the 1st day of each enrolled month.
4. Tuition fees once paid are not refundable. There are no partial tuition fee refunds.
5. Tuition fees will be subject to annual review.
6. Change of program, campus or start date: A one-time change in either campus or start date is permitted, pending space availability. Transferring of programs will only be permitted pending space availability. Further changes will not be permitted.
7. Students must wear school uniform to school.
8. Deferral of start date:
Before commencing class, deferral is possible within 1 calendar month of the original commencement date. Each term of 36 lessons must be completed within 5 months of the original commencement date. The original confirmed start date can only be deferred once. Withdrawal during deferral: the security deposit will not be refundable.
9. Make-up lessons:
- 2 make-up lessons are permitted for every 12-lesson bundle, per the Enrolment Confirmation.
- Make-up lessons must be taken within 30 days of the missed lesson. To schedule the makeup lesson(s), please contact your child's teacher or make your request by email.
- Unused make-up lessons cannot be carried over to the next 12-lesson parcel, or result in additional make-up lessons
10. Class cancellations: EDB advice on class cancellations is observed, including: Tropical cyclone number 3 or above, black rainstorm warning advice.
11. Sickness or personal leave will not result in tuition adjustment, refund or additional make-up lessons.
Students will receive an assessment report for every 36 enrolled lessons. A Certificate of Completion will be awarded upon successful attendance of at least 3 terms in the enrolled program
13. The security deposit is refundable upon completion of the enrolled (or re-enrolled) term and with a minimum withdrawal notice period of 12 lessons. During the notice period, tuition fees are payable regardless of attendance.
14. The security deposit is not refundable under the following conditions:
- Withdrawal prior to the commencement of the enrolled or re-enrolled term
- Incompletion of the enrolled or re-enrolled term
Before commencement of the enrolled term, please refer to point 14.
After commencement of the term, a minimum withdrawal notice period of 12 lessons is required. During the notice period, tuition fees remain payable regardless of attendance
16. Island Children’s Montessori House, Island Children’s Montessori School, and Island Montessori International Nursery and Kindergarten and its instructors, teachers, administrators, officers, directors, agents and employees will not be responsible or liable for student or caregiver’s personal injuries, accidents, losses or any other damages occurred and incurred at any time on school premises.
17. Island Children’s Montessori House, Island Children’s Montessori School, and Island Montessori International Nursery and Kindergarten reserve the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms of Enrolment.